Virtual events are growing exponentially in number and popularity, and a perfect way to take advantage of live streaming and other collaborative technology. A virtual event can supplement an in-person event or take the place of an in-person event. We welcome the opportunity to plan your virtual event with you.
Virtual Event Examples:
- Awards, Promotions and Special Events
- Awareness Events
- Corporate Events (conferences, summits, keynote speakers, shareholder meetings)
- Educational Seminars & Training Events
- House of Worship Events and Services
- Press Conferences
- Product Releases, Product Demonstrations & Virtual Trade Shows
- Theatrical Events (school plays, musicals, comedy shows)
- Townhall Meetings
Virtual Event Benefits Include:
- Can be big or small; public or private; your place or our IAV Studio
- Virtual events have no geographical boundaries allowing viewership
of your event from anywhere in the world. Or your event can be
private and limited to select invitees
- There are no restrictions on the number of participants and viewers.
This can be highly advantageous for fundraisers and awareness
- Enhancing your Gala or Live Event
- Cost effective solution to reduce expenses while expanding audience and profits
- Environmentally friendly
- Guest Speakers can join from anywhere in the world
- Event Branding
See our 3 minute video to learn more about Virtual Fundraising and how it can make your organization successful.